Last Updated: May 27, 2022
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Access, Correction, Deletion, and Communications Preferences
- Third-Party Links
- California Privacy Rights
- Brazil Privacy Rights
- EEA Privacy Rights
- Mexico Privacy Rights
- International Transfers of Data
- Contact Us
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
a. Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us.
We collect Personal Information you submit to us when you use our Services, including:
- Form Submissions: contact information such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number, or information that you provide by filling out forms that we make available. This includes various “Contact Us” forms on our Website, account registrations, newsletter sign-ups, or as part of other requests;
- Customer Service: contact information and messages we receive through our Customer Service team when you have questions or issues with our Services, or otherwise communicate with us by email, our Website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means;
- Business Information: business contact information, billing records information, and other program information to allow us to transact with partners or customers;
- Payment Information: payment card, transaction, or financial account information, if you make a purchase online or sign up via our order forms (note that the actual payment information is collected and processed by our payment processor service provider partners);
- Job Applications: employment-, education- and background-related information provided to us as a part of the job application or contractor process, including contact information, employment eligibility status, and position sought.
- Promotions and Feedback: information relating to your participation in a promotion, or survey that we may ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Device Permissions: information relating to your use of features of our Services that may ask you to grant us access to location information, photos, microphone, video camera, or media on your computer or mobile device.
Please note: When communicating with us by email or through forms on our Services, we ask that you please do not send us any sensitive information pertaining to yourself. Silgan does not collect or store sensitive information or special categories of information.
b. Information from Third Parties.
When you interact with our Services or accounts on a social media platform, we may collect the Personal Information that you or the platform make available to us on that page or account, including your social media account ID and/or user name associated with that social media service, your profile picture, email address, friends list or information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service.
c. Information We Collect Automatically.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information About Your Use of the Services: when you browse our Website, our systems automatically collect information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, domain names, referring and exit pages, and URLs, platform type, pages viewed and the order of these page views, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of your request.
- Device Information: if you access the Services through a mobile device (e.g., a smartphone or tablet), we may be able to identify the general location of your mobile device, your mobile device’s brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, mobile network information, and your mobile device’s advertising ID.
- Performance Data: we may collect information about your preferences to make your use of the Services more productive. For more information, please see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
d. Information Collected from Other Sources.
We may receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve our Services or products, and prevent fraud.
3. How We Use Your Information
a. To Provide You Our Services.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with information or to deliver our Services and any related products, and for any other business or lawful purpose reasonably anticipated within the context of Silgan’s relationship with you.
b. To Provide Service-Related Communications.
c. To Provide Customer Support.
We will use your Personal Information to respond to your Customer Service inquiries, investigate any complaints, and ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
d. To Send You Marketing and Promotional Emails.
We may contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you based on the Services that you already use or the offerings about which you have already purchased or inquired. You may opt-out of receiving such emails using a link at the bottom of any marketing email or by contacting us as described below.
e. For Product Research and Development.
We want to ensure our Services are continually improving and expanding so that we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process your Personal Information to improve, optimize, or expand our Services or features of our Services. We do so by processing information about your use of the Services, any information you provide to us, and by measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection to your use or the performance of our Services. Without processing your information for such purposes, we may not be able to ensure your continued satisfaction when using our Services.
f. To Enable Our Service Providers.
We use Personal Information to enable other companies and individuals acting on our behalf to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”) to provide services to us so that we can provide our products and Services to you, or for other business purposes consistent with Silgan’s relationship with you.
g. To Enforce Compliance with Our Agreements or Policies.
h. To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance.
We process Personal Information to pay our taxes; fulfill our business obligations; ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws; in response to valid warrants and legal processes; or as necessary to manage risk under applicable law.
i. For Employment Purposes.
Processing job applications, including to communicate with you and to conduct applicant and employment-related statistical evaluation and record-keeping.
j. For Customization.
Saving your user account, registration, and profile data or other Personal Information (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Services); tracking your return visits to and use of the services; tailoring your experience on the Services; and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Services;
k. With Your Consent.
For any other purpose disclosed to you prior to you providing us your Personal Information or which is reasonably necessary to provide the Services or other related products and/or services requested, with your permission or upon your direction.
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
a. Within Our Corporate Organization.
Silgan is part of a corporate organization that has several legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems. We may share your Personal Information with companies controlled by or under common control with Silgan, or any of our corporate affiliates, in order to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request, as well as for the purpose of management, analysis, and business maintenance. For example, we may share your information with our affiliated companies to process orders and requests or expand and promote our Services.
b. Service Providers.
We may employ Service Providers to provide the Services on our behalf, perform service-related activities or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These Service Providers may provide us with support services such as credit card processing, website hosting, email, and postal delivery, analytics, and marketing services or conducting research. The Service Providers have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
c. Corporate Transactions.
We may disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
d. To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance.
Silgan also may disclose your Personal Information to another party, such as law enforcement officials, to comply with legal requirements, court orders, government or law enforcement agency requests, to protect or defend Silgan, or where we perceive an immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to someone as a result of activity on our Services. Our disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise you of such action.
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose with your consent.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small web files that a website or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the website’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- to make our Services function properly;
- to improve our Services;
- to make login to our Services easier (such as by remembering your user ID);
- to recognize you when you return to our Services and to remember information you have already provided;
- to track your interaction with the Services;
- to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services.
We use first-party and third-party cookies on our Services. The following types of cookies are used on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies : these cookies are essential for you to browse the Services and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, some Website features cannot be provided. This category of cookies is essential for our Website to work and so they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies : functional cookies remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Website. Disabling these cookies may result in less functionality during your use of our Website.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies : these cookies collect information about how you use our Website, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Website. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They may perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting ads that are based on your inferred interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant ads on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as noted below.
We may use third-party service providers, including Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
c. Other Tracking Technologies.
We use conversion beacons, tags, scripts, and pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page. We also use these Tracking Technologies to analyze usage patterns of our Services. The use of these technologies allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
d. Your Choices.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser Tracking Technology. You can exercise your preferences in relation to Tracking Technology served on our Website by taking the steps outlined below.
First-Party Cookies . You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Site may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Third-Party Cookies . Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.aboutads.info/, or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Residents of the European Union may opt-out of online behavioral advertising served by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s participating member organizations by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
To opt-out of data collection for interest-based advertising across mobile applications by participating companies, download the DAA’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out offering here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
You can also find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org . Additional information may be found for the following browsers here:
e. Do Not Track.
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Website does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
6. Access, Correction, Deletion and Communications Preferences
We offer you the ability to access, correct and delete your Personal Information that you shared with us through our Services or through other written or oral means. We are committed so that your Personal Information is kept accurate and up to date. However, it us up to you to update it with any changes. In most cases, you can review and submit changes to your Personal Information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page, where applicable. You may also notify us via the information in the “Contact Us” section below to request access to or to correct any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer wish to have your Personal Information processed, you may request to delete your account (username and password), subject to certain limitations, by contacting us as described below.
You may choose not to provide us with some of your Personal Information. For example, you are not required to complete any survey we send to you. In some instances, you may be able to edit your answers to forms, surveys or features you submit to us.
If you do not want to receive emails from us, please adjust your communication preferences or click the unsubscribe link within the email you received from us. You will not be able to unsubscribe from Service-related communications as they are necessary for us to continue offering you the Services. Please note that “opt-out” and “unsubscribe” requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings.
We take precautions to protect Personal Information under our control from misuse, loss or alteration. Our security measures include industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information, and to otherwise safeguard your Personal Information.
The transmission of information via the internet is not secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) account credentials or a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this account information confidential. You should not share your account information with anyone.
Note, your information may be processed and/or stored in locations outside of the country in which you live. These countries may have different laws and standards in place than those in your country of residence.
8. Third-Party Links
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18. If you become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information from our systems.
Please note that the Silgan Containers University equipment and technical training program is solely intended for adults and children under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering for its offerings.
10. California Privacy Rights
a. Personal Information Processing Under the CCPA.
Below is a summary of Personal Information categories, as identified and defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (see California Civil Code section 1798.140(o)), that we collect, the reason we collect Personal Information, where we obtain this information, and the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information (“Personal Information”).
The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected. We collect your Personal Information for the business purposes described in Sections 2 and 3, above.
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information are listed in Section 4, above.
Please note that, in general, we collect information from business partners and business contacts, rather than individual consumers, meaning that many of the CCPA’s provisions may be inapplicable when such information is collected in a business-to-business diligence context. Where this is not the case, and the information is collected from California consumers in their personal capacity, the following CCPA related rights and provisions may apply.
b. CCPA Rights.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-655-8099. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
To assert your rights via an Authorized Agent (the “Agent”) under the CCPA, the Agent will need to provide either a valid power of attorney that satisfies the requirements of California Probate Code sections 4121 to 4130, per the CCPA’s Final Regulations Section 999.326. Please note that if a power of attorney cannot be provided, we reserve our rights to request additional information such as (i) confirmation you have provided the Authorized Agent to act on your behalf, (ii) verification of your identity with us, and (iii) direct confirmation from you that the entity seeking to assert your CCPA rights is an Authorized Agent acting with your permission.
- Right to Know: You have the right to request in writing: (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual. You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right Against Discrimination: you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Opt-Out of Selling: the CCPA broadly defines “Personal Information” and “selling” such that sharing identifiers linked to you for a benefit may be considered a sale. You have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. We do not sell your Personal Information. However, in the previous year, we may have shared identifiers and inferences about you with other entities in such a way that, under the CCPA, may be defined as selling. You have the right to know the categories of Personal Information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties with whom we shared such information.
c. Shine the Light Law. If you are a California resident you may request a notice from us describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we have shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. You may request such notice once a year and free of charge. Please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” We will respond to you with thirty (30) days or as permitted by law.
11. Brazilian Privacy Rights
This section only applies to residents of Brazil.
a. Personal Information Processing Under the LGPD. Below is a summary of Personal Information categories, as identified and defined by the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”) that we collect, the reason we collect Personal Information, where we obtain this information, and the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information (“Personal Information”).
- To review the Personal Information we collect and how we collect it, please refer to Section 2, above.
- To review the purposes for which we collect your Personal Information, please refer to Sections 3, above.
- To review the categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information, please refer to Section 4, above.
b. Legal Basis for Processing Data. Article 7 of the LGPD provides that processing shall only be carried out under certain circumstances. The circumstances under which we process your Personal Information include the following:
- We process your Personal Information with your consent.
- We process your Personal Information when necessary for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract.
- Please note that we may also be required to process your Personal Information by law.
c. Brazilian Privacy Rights. If you are a Brazilian resident, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems. Article 18 of the LGPD provides you with the following specific rights.
Please note that we may also be required to disclose or process your Personal Information where necessary to meet our legal obligations.
Please note that we will not discriminate against you for exercising your Privacy Rights. To assert any of the below rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-655-8099. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
- Right to Confirmation: you have the right to request that we confirm confirmation of the existence of the processing.
- Right to Access: you have the right to access a copy of your Personal Information.
- Right to Correction: you have the right to correct anything in our records that is incomplete, inaccurate, or out-of-date.
- Right to Restrict Processing: you have the right to anonymize, block, or delete any unnecessary or excessive data, or any data that is not being processed in compliance with the LGPD.
- Data Portability Rights: you have the right to a copy of your data by electronic means or in a printed form (by means of an express request).
- Right to Deletion: you have the right to delete any of your Personal Information processed with your consent.
- Right to Information about Third Party Processing: you have the right to ask us to provide information about any public or private entities with whom we have shared your Personal Information.
- Right to Information on Denying Consent: you have the right to information about the possibility of denying consent (i.e. that you have the option to deny consent) and the consequences of such denial (for example, if processing can still be undertaken if you deny consent).
- Right to Revoke Consent: you also have the right to revoke consent for any processing activities for which you may have previously consented.
d. International Transfers of Data. For more information on how the circumstances in which Silgan might need to transfer Personal Information across international borders, and how it will safeguard that data, please see the “International Transfers of Data” section below.
12. EEA Privacy Rights
a. Personal Information Processing Under the GDPR. Below is a summary of Personal Information categories, as identified and defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) that we collect, the reason we collect Personal Information, where we obtain this information, and the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information (“Personal Information,” used interchangeably in this policy with the GDPR’s definition for “Personal Data”)).
- To review the Personal Information we collect and how we collect it, please refer to Section 2, above.
- To review the purposes for which we collect your Personal Information, please refer to Section 3, above.
- To review the categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information, please refer to Section 4, above.
b. Legal Basis for Processing Data. Article 6 of the GDPR provides that all processing activities only be carried based pursuant to a specific legal basis. The circumstances under which we process your Personal Information include the following:
- We process your Personal Information with your consent;
- We process your Personal Information when necessary for performance of a contract, or for necessary steps prior to entering into a contract.
- Please note that we may also be required to disclose or process Personal Information where necessary to meet our legal obligations.
c. EEA Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems. Articles 12 through 22 of the GDPR describe the following rights for residents of the EEA:
- Right to be Informed: you have the right to be informed about the nature of our processing activities involving your Personal Information, and to request that we confirm confirmation of the existence of the processing.
- Right to Access: you have the right to access a copy of your Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to correct anything in our records which is incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date with respect to your Personal Information in our records.
- Right to Erasure/Deletion: you have the right to delete any of your Personal Information processed with your consent.
- Right to Restrict Processing: you have right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as when the accuracy of that information is contested, when the processing is not in compliance with the GDPR, when Silgan no longer needs the data for the purpose for which it was collected and you need the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or you object to processing pending a verification of legitimate grounds.
- Data Portability Rights: you have the right to a copy of your data in a readily accessible format.
- Right to Object/Revoke Consent: you also have the right to revoke consent for any processing activities for which you may have previously consented, or to object to any processing based on your consent.
- Right to Information about Automated Processing: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which has legal effect on your or could significantly harm you.
- To assert any of the above rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-655-8099. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify the Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
d. Marketing. We will only contact you by electronic means (including email or SMS) based on our legitimate interests, as permitted by applicable law or according to your consent. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email marketing messages to you or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can object to direct marketing at any time and free of charge.
e. Retention. As a general rule, we keep your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. We may need to keep your data for longer than our specified retention periods to honor your requests, including to continue keeping you opted out of marketing emails, or to comply with legal, regulatory, accounting, or other obligations.
f. International Transfers of Data. For more information on how the circumstances in which Silgan might need to transfer Personal Information across international borders, and how it will safeguard that data, please see Section 14 regarding “International Transfers of Data.” Please note that for all transfers of data outside of the EEA, we use Standard Contractual Clauses to ensure the adequate safeguard of information or other appropriate safeguards set forth in the GDPR.
g. Complaints. If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to first address your concerns and would welcome you directing an inquiry first to us per the “Contact Us” section below.
13. Mexico Privacy Rights
This section only applies to residents of Mexico.
a. Privacy Rights for Residents of Mexico. If you are a resident of Mexico, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
- Right to Access: you have the right to access, and to be provided a copy of your Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to rectify or correct anything in our records which is incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date.
- Right to Cancellation/Deletion: you have the right to delete any of your Personal Information processed with your consent.
- Right to Object to Processing: you have right to object to processing, and to restrict such by means such as anonymizing, blocking, or deleting any unnecessary or excessive data, or any data that is not being processed in compliance with relevant law.
- To assert any of the above rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-655-8099. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
14. International Transfers of Data
Silgan is headquartered in the United States and is subject to US law. Please be advised that the provision of our services may require the transfer of your Personal Information across international borders to the United States or to other countries where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. In the event of such a transfer, we will follow any and all applicable data protection laws to ensure the protection and safeguarding of your Personal Information.
If you choose to use our Services while located outside the United States, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use of your information in the United States and elsewhere. If you do not wish for your information to be transferred to, processed, or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should immediately cease accessing our Services.
15. Contact Us
21600 Oxnard St., Suite 1600, Woodland Hills, CA 91367